There is considerable overlap between the Chemistry and Biochemistry curricula and the pre-medical, pre-dental and pre-veterinary requirements.
The pre-med course requirements typically consist of:
- two semesters of Biology with laboratory (usually Intro. Biology I and a second course)
- two semesters of General Chemistry with laboratory
- two semesters of Organic Chemistry with laboratory
- two semesters of Mathematics
- two semesters of Physics with laboratory
- one semester of English
Please note that these requirements may change. See the Pre-health Studies website for the most up to date information.